Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Call me overly suspicious, but I get the nagging feeling that he's not really a medic. Sure, he's wearing white and he totally projects the image of someone in the medical field. But a medic? Maybe a butcher.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Can't get over what he's doing and how he's doing it....yet wearing gloves. That throws me off...LOL.
He's trying to avoid leaving DNA evidence at his crime scene

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "...Damn these maskeeters is kicking my azz...sunsabitches...":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
THIS FOOL !!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Your a little late to the party, that post is 4 years old...and I don't think anyone will mistake him for you...but, I get your angst !!! Hillarious video, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have no words...
Your a little late to the party, that post is 4 years old...and I don't think anyone will mistake him for you...but, I get your angst !!! Hillarious video, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Must have been the hair that gave it away... lmao. Thanks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts