Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Wow that was like a train wreck you just can't look away... Though I did skip along. That is going to be a whole lot of sanding. I guess he never learned the apply in thin coats and you don't mix body filler on cardboard... 15 and a half minutes to show how to slop body filler on a car with virtually no prep... Yeah no. I can do much better videos than that. I can't complain about my body work now either.

Oh and there is someone around here calling themselves mustang medic selling mustang parts. Seems like everywhere someone is grabbing that name.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Since original post is 5 years old, anyone know if that car was finished?
Wonder what it went for at the BJ auction? $50K or so?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mustang Medic is back. Back from bancrupty?
Something is wrong. The subscribers are many thousand the viewer not as many and the comments are low or hidden. When I have a closer look at the Hagerty stuff, Muscle Car of the week, or Mustang Connection 1, it differs a lot. So these at least are honest pages. And I am not saying anything about the content. The content on these 3 is something you can learn something. Mustang Medic had a D rating as a shop. That is more depressing than impressing.
😭

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm pretty sure the car was finished when he got his hands on it...
I bet the car not became finish. Not many cars became finished. When he felt into bankruptcy the people got their cars back. Some in pretty bad shape. They did take the cars apart and did not mark the parts. A desaster. He also change his crew a lot, so on old cars all you need is experience. Then he raised shop rates sky-high. So all together could have led to bancrupty.
A other name for bancrupty is not capable to run a business.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just jumped over it and it was funny

One with yelling voice telling nothing than warm air with no need information and the other making jokes about warm air.
I just tought what is worse.
And the the matching film is the good the bad and the ugly.
With Clint Eastwood btw
😂

·
Administrator
19,425 Posts
You guys make it sound like the ability to get in front of a camera doesn't make you an instant expert and accomplished craftsman. Contrary to the popular opinion of every single thing on Youtube.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have always two possibilities to go in front of a camera. Seriously or as a joke. If you don't know what you say and you make a good joke and get some laugher out of it, it is called fun. Otherwise you have to find the joke, that's time consuming.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I was half expecting him to take a swig of that rubbing alcohol when he first brought it out.....

21 - 38 of 38 Posts