Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mustang Medic / Mustangmedic and the owner William Wieting filed for bankrupty. Shop is closed. Video series is no more running with new videomaterial.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mustang medic / Mustangmedic and the owner of that business, William Wieting has a D rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 1/ 30/2016. Check the complaint history, ... Busines is closed and is reported bankrupt. He closed the shop and went out of business.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
And we should give a #$%$ why?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Thanks Indy, it's just annoying to me when someone comes on here with obviously some sort of agenda or Axe to grind. I just want to build cool stuff, save the drama for the book clubs, and knitting circles.

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Thanks Indy, it's just annoying to me when someone comes on here with obviously some sort of agenda or Axe to grind. I just want to build cool stuff, save the drama for the book clubs, and knitting circles.
Check out this thread from several days ago. The last two responses are trashing the Fleabay steering column and they are from forum members with less than a dozen posts each. I wonder how many $$$ Ididit and Flaming River paid them to post those responses?

http://forums.vintage-mustang.com/vintage-mustang-forum/947985-has-anyone-used-generic-tilt-column-ebay.html

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was removed because of softwareproblems. I had to reboot.
I had the apple 1970 bug. This is why i put the 1 behind the 5. means next try. Sorry for inconvenience.

·
Registered
11 Posts
He is back and according to his videos he still did not pay back. Wondering if all is clean. I would sure not pay for any content.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mustang Medic / Mustangmedic and the owner William Wieting filed for bankrupty. Shop is closed. Video series is no more running with new videomaterial.
THIS IS NOT TRUE. Yes, MustangMedic closed the shop in Cathedral City, CA back in 2015. Most of the employees at the time we're double-dipping, hired out from under William Wieting by a client out of the USA. The good news is MustangMedic is back since November 2018 and now much better than ever. We are still the most transparent service in the world. William manages project cars and of course videos the detailed progress of doing so. So go back to YouTube and watch all the new adventures. William just represented a client and drove a 73 Mustang across our great country to go to Mecum Ato Actions in Kissimmee Florida! And he is managing restoration projects too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mustang medic / Mustangmedic and the owner of that business, William Wieting has a D rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 1/ 30/2016. Check the complaint history, ... Busines is closed and is reported bankrupt. He closed the shop and went out of business.
THIS IS NOT TRUE. Yes, MustangMedic closed the shop in Cathedral City, CA back in 2015. Most of the employees at the time we're double-dipping, hired out from under William Wieting by a client out of the USA. The good news is MustangMedic is back since November 2018 and now much better than ever. We are still the most transparent service in the world. William manages project cars and of course videos the detailed progress of doing so. So go back to YouTube and watch all the new adventures. William just represented a client and drove a 73 Mustang across our great country to go to Mecum Ato Actions in Kissimmee Florida! And he is managing restoration projects too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
He is back and according to his videos he still did not pay back. Wondering if all is clean. I would sure not pay for any content.
WHY SUCH A HATER. MustangMedic has reached out to all that were affected by our employees selling us out. We are worth every penny for what we provide. MustangMedic is always positive, so I won't blame you for hating us. If you would be so kind as to remove your negative incorrect posts we would be very grateful. See how respectful and nice we are asking. - William Wieting MustangMedic is back, better than ever!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You really relied with a shop of different cars and owners on one client? That is super stupid.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You really relied with a shop of different cars and owners on one client? That is super stupid.
Not sure what you're saying? Is English your first language? 7 of the 29 active projects we're owned by one client. The mistake I made was promoting the individuals that worked for me. I trusted my staff too much. I know Bobby wasn't involved but he was approached. So why are you so hateful towards my efforts? Who do you know?
William

·
Registered
252 Posts
So what is Mustang Medic? Do they sell parts? New? Used? Service? Classic Mustangs?
I searched for a website and there was a page but it was really bare with just titles and no drop downs.
thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So what is Mustang Medic? Do they sell parts? New? Used? Service? Classic Mustangs?
I searched for a website and there was a page but it was really bare with just titles and no drop downs.
thanks.
It looks like just entertainment. Means good to look at, no info content like Hagerty or Musclecar of the Week. Looks like no shop, using others people's cars. Not that important.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks.
MustangMedic was established in 2011 in a carport in Palm Springs California restoring Ford Mustangs. Everything is on video and still is on our YouTube channel. We grew quickly to a 9000 square foot shop. We closed the shop in 2015, and restarted MustangMedic Ranch in November 2019. At this time we represent clients in many ways. Management of restorations, representation at auctions, appraisals etc. We even search for your ideal car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.