Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Here's a tip for the mustang medic guy. Stop responding to this stuff on the internet and it'll go away!! You're feeding the trolls and while I understand you're trying to defend yourself I dont think it does your business any favors.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here's a tip for the mustang medic guy. Stop responding to this stuff on the internet and it'll go away!! You're feeding the trolls and while I understand you're trying to defend yourself I dont think it does your business any favors.
Thank you for the tip. You do make a good point. I just did some research searches and found all theses hatful posts and went against my better judgement and decided to set the record straight. I really don’t care about the haters, if anything I think it’s kind of funny. I agree with your feedback and appreciate it. -William (that MustangMedic Guy)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Lightning -- I have to disagree. Personal experience... If you do not immediately counter false accusations, you're immediately judged as guilty.
Too many times I have taken "the high road" and said nothing -- only to find out months/years later that the rumor was interpreted as Fact, since I had not tried to refute the false claim. Trying to reverse a false claim after years is very difficult.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't like the term "hater" because I feel like I'm dealing with a 12 year old.
Well your not I’m 55. If you go online trashing someone who is positive and uplifting what title do you think is appropriate. You can talk to me directly at 856-332-9044. I welcome constructive conversation. Why go negative, life is short.

·
Super Moderator
8,925 Posts
Not sure why this thread is still open,.....

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.