Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it's already been posted, but, if anyone is in the metro Detroit area this August there will be a nice show at Ford World Head Quarters. I went last year and they had a lot of classic Fords, mainly Mustangs. August 16th, 2020. I plan to go and take my car.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I'm surprised that is still going to happen. Didn't know MI was allowing gatherings yet.
Allowed in northern part of the state where there’s very few cases. But this is clear in August.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Allowed in northern part of the state where there’s very few cases. But this is clear in August.
I guess your dictator is less strict than mine. I'm having doubts that our car show will be allowed in Sept, cuz more than 50 people gatherings won't be allowed yet (or ever). Granted, it's pretty easy to socially distance in a big field, but I'm still doubtful.

·
Registered
71 Posts
2020 Woodward Dream Cruise has been cancelled. Same weekend as this show.

·
Premium Member
4,368 Posts
Car bras... ugly but functional and screw up the paint if left on all the time...but probably still a good idea for a long trip.
I'd like to see somebody come up with something that really protects the front but doesn't look like a monkey's butt or trash the paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts