Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying (if they are available) a printed set of the Mustang Monthly and M&F "How To" articles. Do any of you know where one might buy a bound or published copy of those articles?


THE 90/90 RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
They sell an older book called best of Mustang Monthly that is exactly this - some of the articles are good and others are marginal, all are dated - late 80's and very early 90's stuff.

Visit my repair page for Repair info, with pictures! http://home.dencity.com/mustangcub
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
I went thru all of my back copies and copied the articles that are helpful or specific to my cars. I then laminated them so that they would not get dirty if I used them in the shop. I also placed them in a binder according to like articles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,839 Posts
I went thru all my Mustang magazines and cut out all the How-tos and interesting articles. I put them in four 3" three-ring binders. I've labeled my favorites and plan on putting them on my website.

Someday...

I cleared 12 feet of shelf space. Boy, did I score brownie points for that!!!

CHA-CHING!!!

[color:blue]
1967 Acapulco Blue coupe
302 4V, C4, 9" 3.25:1
Torq-Thrust "D" 225-60-14
1968 PDB, Corbeau
LeCarra, Alpine in-dash CD
http://www.geocities.com/mlnielsen_67/index.htm
WEBSITE UPDATED 3/25/01
</font color=blue>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you get the How To's on your web site you might let me know or post it here in the forum. It would be nice if Bob would provide a link. Some of the How To's are very useful while others are so-so. Since I really have gotten seriously interested and involved in mustangs during the last 5 years I have very few mags to draw from. Thanks for the help.

THE 90/90 RULE OF PROJECT SCHEDULES...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time. The last 10% of the project takes the other 90%.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top