Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night as I was was putting my rear housing together, I heard a boy yell at his friend to "stop a second". When I look up, he said to me: "Two Ford Mustangs, COOL!" Then he got back on his bike and rode on down the alley. It made my evening.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yes , It can make your day !
I live right across the street from a baseball diamond and durning the summer there are always teens , moms and dads
playing there.
If I Have the car out and am workiong on it or washing it, I always have an audiance, some just to talk and some who just want to look.
I am always being asked if I will take them for a ride, I have so far avoided that , not wanting to start something . ;)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Just painted my Coupe and Vert last weekend. As I was putting the chrome on the 'Vert, a teenaged girl who lives down the street pleaded "Can I take it for a test drive. I HAVE a license!"

(Altho I appreciated her enthusiasm. I declined the offer. :: )

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
That's it. Of course, there is the other end of the spectrum. A coworker of mine had bought a 1976 AMC Pacer brand new (he liked MD-TDs too, so he wasn't all that bad). Anyhow, he was washing it in the driveway one day and a boy rode by on his bike and yelled 'Pacers Suck!'::. My freind was stunned for a while and ended up wetting his shoes with the hose....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts