Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any Mustang Monthly back issues that they have read many times over and want to sell?
I am new (again) to the Mustang scene and want to research and get ideas.
Just email me how many you have for sale and a price. [email protected] Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Don't have any extras that are cheap (my extra's are 1970's), but check ebay. It is not uncommon to see someone selling 10 - 20 years worth in one big batch. If they are missing a couple issues, the price is cheaper. Also, on shipping charges for large lots, the price quoted is often priority mail. Ask them for media rate, as it is a whole lot cheaper.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I have 3 Mustang Monthly issues from 1987 & 1988 for $10 shipped, 6 issues of Mustang & Fords 1991 for $12 shipped, and 15 issues of Fabulous Mustangs 1990-1993 for $25 shipped. Package deal, if you want them all, price is $38 and they are at your door. Let me know. Thanks. Chris [email protected]

·
Registered
456 Posts
How sad, I just let the trash man take about 17 years worth of mustang monthly and mca magazines. Just couldn't give em away and I needed the space. No-One seemed interested in them no matter who I talked to. Sorry
Bill, Las Vegas Nevada

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
MachoneKing said:
How sad, I just let the trash man take about 17 years worth of mustang monthly and mca magazines. Just couldn't give em away and I needed the space. No-One seemed interested in them no matter who I talked to. Sorry
Bill, Las Vegas Nevada
You should have posted them on this site.I've been paying some good money for Mustang magazines in an attempt to complete my Mustang library.....Oh well.

Hey Bob do you want to sell or trade any of your early magazines? I'm looking for some issues of Mustang news,as well as early Mustang monthies and Mustang Times?Let me know.Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Be patient. I've bought a lot of Mustang mags on this site and never paid more than $1 an issue. Most were 80's issues. Fortunately, to some folks there just old mags. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts