Vintage Mustang Forums banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
A sign of the times indeed. How many of you guys view the content on their Mustang360 site?
I don't know what's going on with that site. I got on there just now after reading this, and it shows a series of articles featuring "Week to Wicked" from November, and then nothing until August. No articles from September and October.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Called Ten Publishing Refund coming. Still bummed really like MM. I would read it at night by my bedside or in restroom.
I like to drop Kick my phone at times. So searching for something else now ☹

·
Registered
6,523 Posts
Well guys, I posted my sentiments earlier, but now, will add, it looks like we are the re-prints of all of those "Rags" that have come to pass.....on.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Been like almost a month Ten publishing. Owes me $52.00. For upfront subs I paid for addl 2 yrs. I’ve been Patience so know I’m calling my chase CC report it as goods and services I paid for and never got. Keep you cats posted

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm in the "same boat", although for only $40.81. They said they would send a check in 7-10 days, and that was 2-1/2 weeks ago. We'll see.

Bob

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my letter in the mail yesterday. I was 3 issues in to a 2 year subscription. I was offered digital edition of motortrend, hotrod or 4 wheeler and 6 months of motor trend streaming. I am not gonna worry about a refund and use the 6 months to binge some car shows. I am sad to see it go. Since I am a new subscriber I wish they would offer to send me back issues instead...

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Yeah, got my letter on Friday. I'll be calling in the next couple days requesting a refund cuz none of what they're offering is worth anything to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I called them back in December and requested a refund, took a few weeks but I received a check in the mail today for what was remaining on my 2 years subscription, a whopping $8.32. I had planned not to renew the subscription when it came time in May of this year.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I like to hold a book or magazine in my hands not read on a screen. i don’t retain info the same way when I read on a screen. That said I have an app on my iPad called Readly it has Mustang Monthly Car Craft Hot Rod and others on it so it’s a good way to look for an article about a specific issue. It has issues from July 2013 to Jan 2020.

*First post. Reading a few threads seems like a great forum! Working on a 67 coupe that belongs to my daughter. She moved and lost garage space so I get to store (drive) it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Like others, It was the source along with Mustangs and Fords magazine for me and my initial spec restoration then restomodding. My favorite current mag is Hemmings Muscle Machines. Quality heavyweight gloss paper and varied content over all classic muscle.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I finally got the letter in the mail today. I called them about ten times to finally talk to a person. I requested a paper magazine subscription to Hot Rod. He said he totally understood. Based on the value of one year of MM, he signed me up for two years of Hot Rod. In print! Paper, not digital.

Works for me! Did anyone else request that? I don't recall seeing anybody say that on here.

He didn't hesitate to do this at my request even through the letter clearly didn't state that as an option. I think they are hoping for people to just accept the digital options to reduce overhead.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Got my notice earlier this week, took two days of calling before I finally got through. Funny, the rep couldn’t comprehend I already have motortrend on cable tv. Getting a refund instead. Be patient, sure they’re being slammed with questions and inquiries.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts