Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all.

The Mustang Paint Color Archive can be found here.

Just wanted to try to breathe some new life into this web site I have been
working on. Hopefully it can help some of you decide what color to paint
your car - or at least what the original color might have looked like.

You will find that many of the colors are there now - but a lot are still missing too.
Please help me try to fill in the gaps!

Rules: Please send pics of cars - not people standing in front of cars. Also try to
close the hood before you snap a shot of it.

If you have a good picture of a color already included, I may replace it if yours is
better. Give it a shot!

Also, let me know what you think! I am not an expert either - so you may find that
I have something in the wrong place. Just let me know!

Thanks!

-Zim

·
Registered
900 Posts
Zim,

Thanks for hosting the paint colors. Seeing them on the cars is a far better way to picture the various options.

·
Administrator
19,448 Posts
I would send you a picture of Sapphire Blue (1966 Shelby color) but I only have the engine compartment done so far. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Underneath of the hood to be done soon!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thats a great site! I love the pic's. Now I know what my Sahara Beige coupe looked like back in the day!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I've seen your site before, but your reminder prompted me to e-mail you a photo of my Acapulco Blue '69 vert that may show the color better than the current picture. Nice site and very useful!

G

·
0 Posts
Well...that would be Acapulco Blue on a Vert and the other on a Mach. LOL

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I agree. The color can look very different on a convertible vs. a fastback. They both need to be on there. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts