Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have had their orders from Mustangs Unlimited screwed up if they ship it anywhere other than their house? Like my mechanics?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
What was the screw up?

I've never had a prob with MU, but I always have stuff shipped either to my house of my boyfriend's house.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had all my stuff shipped to the mechanic working on the car instead of my apt. SO when it all showed up at my front door instead I was a lil upset. Now I have to take a day off to deliver it to the mechanic. Or find someone to drop it off for me. ANd then when I called them up this operator was a total jerk

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Call them back. Don't settle for the operator. If the operator is unable or unwilling to help say "Can I speak to your su[pervisor?" All very polite, keep asking for someone esle until you get someone who has the authority and desire to help you.

If you calmly explain the problem and your inconvenience and the fact, that at this point there is nothing they can do about the shipment, I see a gift certificate for your trouble in your future.

To be honest, I would probably not realise if it was sent to the wrong address (mine of my boyfriend's) since there always seems to be some box sitting on one porch or the other.
Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts