Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a site... http://www.rmclassicstang.com/, and i was wondering if any of you out there have heard of it? I was thinking of buying upholstry from them, but i have no idea what quality it is. Does anyone know?

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
I haven't bought from them, so I can't help you there, sorry. I thought I would mention the types of upholstery if you are not already aware of them, one is called Distinctive and the other TMI. There has been several discussions about both on the forum, you might want to do a search on each name to see which one is to your liking, especially if your installing them yourself.

I am currently installing a set of 66 "distinctive" upholstery, and it is cut a little shorter than I would like on the back & undersides of the seats. I really have to stretch and then make sure I don't screw anything up, since there isn't much extra there. They are really coming out nice however, and look good, so this may be the only problems with Distinctive. I've heard "TMI" Upholstery has a little extra in this area, so I will probably try them when it comes time to do the 67.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up on different brands, and I'm sure others could go more into details on which one they like best. Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts