Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - has anyone dealt with the folks at the Mustang Ranch in Eatonville Washington? I have a 67 convertible that has a variety of restoration needs from floor pans to interior to wiring and mechanical.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Jerry,
I have bought a few things from them, because they are "local". They are nice people, and pricesd seem ok. They do have lots of used items. If you go there it is tucked wayyyyyyy back in the trees..on a dirt road!! Wouldnt drive my Stang there!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't been to that one. But there is one out past Woodinville, WA that has worked well for me called Wild West.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I have. It was in the mid 90's when I lived in Seattle. They have a pretty good supply of used and NOS parts. They also do rebuilding. I have a rebuild steering gear from them that is fine, in addition to a bunch of parts...

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Not a bad place to do business with, prices seem right on track with Wild West, plus they do rebuilding (at least they did a year ago.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts