Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, looking for a few oem parts and wondering if any good wreckers in Phoenix area for 65-66 parts? Thks John

·
Registered
77 Posts
FarmerJohn, pm me with what you need I will check out Wichita for ya. Just spoke to a guy this morning that tells me he has a garage full of 65 parts.
Thanks for the contact last week.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
-1965 Horns (set of 2)
-1965 Stainless Dash Trim pieces (all 4)
-Fender Mount Bracket (stamped steel L bracket that bolts to footbox holds the fender at the rear midway down)
-All the bolts/studs that mount the vent windows on 65-66(3 per side)
-fresh air vent cover (round plastic cover on drivers side air vent)
-dash harness mount clips ( 2 large plastic clips that hold the harness behind the inst. bezel)
-Fastback Trim pieces (2 metal trim pieces that join the upper and lower inner fibreglass quarter pieces. 1 on each side, I have the rear ones)
-front bumper mount brackets (4 large ones)

Thks Experimental Aircraft. Hope that Capri works out for you. Make sure when you talk to Darren that you let him know John Taylor sent you.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Really, Chaduro? Are those places just for salvaging vintage Mustangs?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I was in arizona about 15 years ago, near phoenix was an insane salvage yard, Had a line of S code 390 Fastbacks full of parts, tons of coupes, verts and fastbacks. Had a calif special in bits, Had a 66 GT coupe with aircon for 3k, running car in solid condition, Put my buddy on it and he drove down from Florida and bought it. And this aint no story, I have pics! I would think most yard there, even the huge one thats always in hemmings which I also visited, Desert valley auto salvage would be pretty picked clean by now. Can't imagine too many rally pacs or consoles laying about but for body and trim yeah.

cheers. Peter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts