Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start reminding all you Texas area folks to plan on attending the Waco Mustang show this September 13th. Either bring your car, or come anyway and check it out. Since Waco is halfway between Dallas and Austin, we get a good cross section of cars. If the weather is good, I'm expecting well over 100 cars.

Please visit HOT Mustang's All Ford Roundup for details and pre-registration, and photos of last year's show.

Each year we are trying to make it a little better..learning as we go. We'll have the tents again, same food vendor, games for kids, door prizes (I've additionally got 3 of those 3' x 9' BF Goodrich Mustang Banners to give away) and this time hopefully we'll move the PA system a little farther back so some people don't get blasted!

Something new this year we're trying is a "Vendor's Row". If anyone would like to chip in and be a Show Sponsor, then you'd get your name or logo on the show T-Shirts and be able to set up a table/booth and display products/services. Because of the limited space for this, we are not allowing big vendors with huge displays. You can see those guys at the regional swap meets. We are exclusively sponsored by Texas Mustang Parts and Bird Kultgen Ford here in Waco. This Vendor Row is really aimed at the smaller "Independent Garage Guys" who make speciality items (like Whisper's T-Lock if he lived nearby) and would be happy with 10'x10' display area... If anyone is interested, send me a note.

http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/hotmc/images/AFR02pics/Image21.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts