Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been put in charge of putting together trophies for our club's show for the past two years. Last year, I did an upright trophy, with a mounted die-cast '65 convertible. It was designed so it could either be mounted on a wall, or set on a flat surface. Everyone at the show seemed to like them; but they took a lot of work, because they were hand assembled by myself and other club members. This year, because we are not hosting a national show like last year, I've been asked to order a simpler trophy. I was wondering what everyone out there preferred in show trophies? Wall-hung plaques? Desktop trophies? Big? Small? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Of course, as with everything else, budget will be a big factor. Thanks!

1965 289 Hardtop
MCA #45799
Mississippi Coast Mustang Club

G

·
0 Posts
Our club has used walnut wall plaques for all our shows
We got them from rallyeproductions. excellent quality and good prices.
And the most important thing was everyone loved them

Greg B

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Gift certificates to NPD!!!!

Shannon a.k.a. The ShanMan! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif
66' Vintage Burgundy C-code coupe
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571656&a=12306481&p=42935059&Sequence=2.jpg

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I like the wall plaques. With the wall plaques, you can come up with many different designs and have them transferred onto the plaque (can't remember the technical term of the process) for a decent price. These look much nicer than some of the generic and at times, cheap looking stand up trophies. Just my two cents.

Rich
1966 GT convertible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts