Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In corner 1 representing the hopes and dreams of the Blue Oval crowd we have Efrain driving the TCI Engineering owned and built 1967 Mustang Fastback! This car is beautiful inside and out and is powered by a 427" SBF all aluminum Windosor putting power through a Jerico 4 speed dogbox. And of course running on TCI suspension. Tires are 315/335 BFG Rival S.

In Corner 2 representing the hopes and dreams of the Bowtie crowd is Chad driving the AutoXandTrack 1968 Camaro. A pro touring car with more miles than some daily drivers this car is powered by a 427" stroked LS3 and putting power down through a T56 and Currie rear end. Also, running on TCI suspension. Tires are 315/315 Falken RT615K+

Check out the Camaro vs Mustang battle and see who wins!

P.S. at the next NMCA autocross I will be the one driving this beautiful 1967 Mustang and trying to bring glory to the Blue Oval crowd :)

·
Premium Member
3,370 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Thanks! Just the motivation I needed to get my pile in one piece again. One month until I hit the track at Grissom!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
with 315's or more your all cheating :confused:
Ah, next winters project. I intend to add a little flare!

Yea, 315's are cheating. Thats the new minimum given "the man". I may actually, with help from others, stand my ground on the minimum weight thing. Why should I have to add weight to my car to legally compete??

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I wouldn't mind a set of 255/40/17's in a 200 treadwear
A little flare will be required. Amazing how most feel our cars should be competitive when in fact they left the factory with 5" in tread width. The Shelby thing kind of screwed things up for us pond scum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts