Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this looks like a good place to announce that on August 24th, the Sacramento Area Mustang Club will be hosting their 6th anual Mustangs and Fords car show at Hagan Park in Rancho Cordova (just outside of Sacramento).

We generally get about 120 or so cars. It's open to ALL Mustangs of all years, and all Fords. There's over 18 different categories (expanded this year from previous years). Approximately 50 awards, including Best of Show Mustang, and Best of Show Ford. Judging is all by People's Choice.

This is a cheap car show at $12 pre-registered or $15 day of show. This includes a goody bag and dash plaque. The Veterans of Foreign Wars will be on site selling refreshments, and there's a ton of raffle prices and a 50/50 raffle. Proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society and the Sacramento SPCA.

For more information or an entry form, visit the club website or contact me directly at [email protected]

I'd love to see all the No. California VMFers come out ... especially since I'm the show chairman and have busted my buns to put this thing together /forums/images/icons/wink.gif.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts