Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mustangs Plus held their annual show today in Stockton, CA. The show theme was K Day and there were 18 authentic K codes in attendance. In addition to a stable full of top notch restomods there were many fine examples of all original cars and concours restorations. Many thanks to the three generations of Bramlett's and the terrific staff of Mustangs Plus for their hospitality and a great show!

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Sweet Image :thumbup:

Sorry I missed the show. Oh well, there is always next year!
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1266/08stagingzt8.jpg

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Good show, but fewer cars total than at prior events. Here's a few K-code photos. I thought this was a super clean HiPo GT

Here's two real clean HiPo motors.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
My wife and I were there from about 11:30 to 2:30. We talked to ohwell Chuck's wife Linda about her beautiful bench seat resto for a couple minutes, and saw Chuck talking to a group. Didn't see any other familiar VMF faces.

The best part of the show was to see M+'s new shops. They have a major major car-building operation going on there, with some world class Stangs in the pipeline. The opening of these areas also added significantly to the available parking. There were some great cars hidden back there behind the third building, including a gennie '66 GT350 and a couple other 1st gen fastback restomods that were knockouts. A Viper Red '66 with Maier Racing fender flares all around and some ultra wided old school slotted mags was a favorite of mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts