Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son lives in CT and sent me text today.
Sorry if this is "old news"
On the Facebook Market place, a listing went up looks like ~ 9 weeks ago??

Mustang Parts inventory blow out! Everything can be yours for one incredible price.

Mustang Parts inventory blow out! Everything can be yours for one incredible price.
$80,000

Listed 9 weeks ago in Manchester, CT
Details
  • Condition
    New
A massive array of Ford Mustang parts easily worth $600,000 Over 49,000 individual parts. I’m open to offers. There is a crazy amount of cool stuff here. All Mustangs Unlimited inventory and more must go. You can buy just one item or everything in the building. 440 Adams Street Manchester CT

·
Registered
10,322 Posts
MU closed their Georgia branch a couple years ago, and started liquidating their CT inventory around the beginning of last year. They hit the 50% off around October/November and IIRC closed for good at the beginning of this year.

I don't know why, how or what precipitated this, but I will miss having them around when I needed parts, as they were 45 minutes from me.

·
Registered
1967 GT500
1,329 Posts
I live in Ct and haven't heard of any discounted sell off at the local location. I am 45 minutes away as well. Not sure if it's worth taking a ride there. probably too late.

·
Premium Member
13,170 Posts
There have been several threads posted here concerning the Mustangs Unlimited Going-Out-Of-Business Sale. Apparently all of the good stuff is gone and whatever the 49,000 remaining parts are they are things that nobody wants.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Crazy. I wondered what they would do with whatever was left. FB ad says posted 9 weeks ago, so who knows what’s left now. Last time I was there, there was a decent Fox body in the showroom. Doubt that’s included!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I don't see much in those Marketplace pics besides a Fluidyne radiator for 65-66. It looks like the one I have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts