Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pros and cons of Mustang clubs was a recent thread. I didn't have alot to say as I had never been to one but I went to my first one yesterday here in Houston. It was a pretty good time. Whole lot of Mustang news and happenings, fair amount of joking around, and great group of folks. I signed up for the club and MCA membership after the meeting.

I was a little leary after reading some of the posts about bad experiences that folks have had at meetings but I'd recommend anyone that enjoys VMF to check out their local club.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
It's the local (aka Regional) MCA clubs that are important--more than the national organization. If your regional club is good, then you'll enjoy being an MCA member so much more. Is your club the one that will be putting on a National Show next year? I'm planning on bringing my coupe to that show.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, we're hosting one of the national shows next year. Sounds like it will be fun. Look forward to seeing you there.

Alvin

·
Administrator
13,004 Posts
I totally agree with the others. Met some very good people and am having a blast with BAMA!!
Stan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts