Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
my name is Florian, I am French (not strike the head :lol:) and the happy owner of a 1965 Mustang Convertible.

I imported my car from the US (Texas exactly) in march 2009. It has a A code, factory GT with a color that I love, Honey Gold.

I have in my possession all the original documents from the first owner: owner's manual, bill of sale and the ownercard.

Soon on this beautiful forum

Attachments

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Beautiful car. Nice color combo too. Did you notice, The car is complete with the exception of the Front Bumper Brackets. They are missing. GT's did't get rear bumper brackets though...but they got fronts! You should pick up a set from NPD or Ebay.. The car is so nice and correct, (with exception of the battery and battery cables), You should really put the Bumper Brackets (Front Bumper guards/bumperettes)..back on..

See the Front bumper brackets/guards/bumperettes on my car in my sig pic below. A car like yours should really have them.

Tony K.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for all the comments.

Nice color combo too. Did you notice, The car is complete with the exception of the Front Bumper Brackets. They are missing. GT's did't get rear bumper brackets though...but they got fronts! You should pick up a set from NPD or Ebay.. The car is so nice and correct, (with exception of the battery and battery cables), You should really put the Bumper Brackets (Front Bumper guards/bumperettes)..back on..
Tony K.
You are right, I am going to post a more recent photo because since I have them to add.
For the battery, I dream to put an original "Autolite Sta-Ful" (or Original-Style Autolite) but as they are classified "hazardous" and it is very difficil to import it in France :crybaby:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts