Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to anyone who I may have ticked off yesterday. I was having a bad day, but that isn't an excuse for being rude to you guys.
Sorry,
Jim

Jim Vogel
Tallmadge, Ohio

http://beta.freepichosting.com/Sites/12217.jpg

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
and you shall be forgiven. *G*

We all have bad days. I know I've ruffled some feathers on this forum before. I think the reason this forum is so successful is that we all try to think before we type, or at least preview the message and consider the ramifications of posting.

Normally I hate emoticons, like this /forums/images/icons/smile.gif, but they can sometimes help convey the spirit of the message.

/forums/images/icons/blush.gifClick here to see free live bare topless Coppertonecam images./forums/images/icons/blush.gif
/forums/images/icons/smile.gifMy new 64 1/2 vert/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
No Problems Jim. I could tell you were not your normally happy self....Nice of you to think to apologize.

Did you get the info your needed? Dickson

1965 GT fastback / "Fastbasketcase" (by Midlife)
There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

·
Registered
673 Posts
Being rude is one thing, please just don't be nude. hehe (when I read your message at first, I SWORE it said "nude")... um, woah.

HIDE YOUR EYES, AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Thespazardman

G

·
0 Posts
I always miss the fights but i guess it is all good now! the power people were working on the power lines so get gave me more time to work on my stang instead of being online!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts