Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ,
I whis this could be a regulaur happy hello, buty I'm affraid it's bad news. as some of you know he and his wife whent throw some hard times ( losing the baby and all )
he talks about this place alot. I'm not allowed to tell all that happened. by his request . he is liveing. he gave me his mustangs includeing a '68 & a '90 . but more about what happened. first of all he's wild he put the nos on he's fairlane he was drinking his friend tring to keep up with him said he hit the bottle 3 times before the curve he missed (he knew he couldn't make it ) I can say one thing he can drive! the car is totaled and they say he maybe. I am finshing the drag car ('90) in hopes he will be able too drive again. it's hard to talk about. but I know he thought alot of yu guys ,it was all ways they said this or he said that.so I thought it would be best to say something to you.
it is soo hard to see what a person can be put through.well I'm going to go .
maybe he'll back,
dusty

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
All I can say is, I feel for you, and him. He was always welcome here, and Im sorry about the hard times he went through. I hope he is okay, and I hope he can make it back to the forum sometime. I wish I had somthing more helpful to say, but Im not very good with this stuff. I will pray for all of you.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
first Plummer, now this... sheesh, are Mustangs the death of us all?

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Thanks, Dusty, for updating us, even if it isn't the best of news...

Chris and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...

Hope to see you again here....whether it be questions about the drag car or news on the home front...

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Thanks for leeting us Know Dusty.
Chris will be in our prayers. We get to know people on the forum pretty well sometimes and it is sad what some go through. This is not just a Mustang Forum it is a big family.
We talked about this kind of stuff at CF2. sometimes people drop off the forum and we never hear from them again. Some because they just move on, but some it is Death sickness accident or such.
this is for those reading this thread. If you have someone close to you, Could you tell them about us and ask them to let us know if somehthing happens to you? We have people all over the world and there just maybe someone that lives close to you that can help out, or give an encouraging word.
You just hate to see someone drop off the VMF that you have gotten to know only to find later that they were very sick, in an accident, died, Or just never heard from again because of these things.
I know a lot of us have friends right here and we know how to get then other than the VMF so if we don't see them for awhiule we cam drop them a note to see if everything is ok.
Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Dusty,
I haven't any words to help but I have prayers and thoughts galore. All of you are being thought of and if there's anything we can do, a card, a note a phone call just let us know.
All of you are in our prayers,
Doug

·
Registered
391 Posts
Dusty:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Try to let Chris know that there is a grand scheme for everything, and while we don't know the reasons life turns to crap sometimes, we have to trust that the guy upstairs has a reason...we just don't know what it is yet.

Keep us all posted.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Dusty" Thanks for the note. I am very sorry for all the problems that you and the family are going thru. You all are in our prayers...
I t may not seem posible right now, but, time does heal a lot of scares....I know from experience......

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Man, this is not good news. I was always teasing Chris about the mistakes he made while working on his car (something about trashing a set of heads, as I recall). I was wondering why I hadn't seen him post lately.

If Chris is awake and knows what is going on, please tell him to get well soon.

I know he is in the thoughts and prayers of everyone here that knows him.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I know what your brother is going through, as I've been down his same road. I've lost 3 children, and I started drinking heavily after the first one and acquired the wreckless, I don't give a damn attitude, that so often comes with loosing a child.

The only thing that helps is time ... and sometimes lots of it. Nothing anyone can say or do will make it better for your brother. You need to be there to listen. He needs someone to listen to him, as he works this out. Hopefully his wife has someone to help her through it as well.

I was fortunate that our marriage survived it, since most don't (and ours barely did). Both of them should seek counseling, although they may not want to (I didn't until the marriage was on it's last leg).

Please tell him that we're still thinking of him and you, him, and anyone else for that matter is always welcome around here.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Dusty you & your family will be in our prayers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts