Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wake up a little late at 9, so I'm kind of rushing. I wash the pony, & get her all cleaned out. I go to leave, and " click. click." She wouldn't start!!! Oh well, just my luck. I got a ride in my friends yellow 65 coupe. It was a nice day, and a lot of nice cars. I met autoxsteve briefly, and he has a beautiful car. The color in real life is great!!! Anyways, who else went?? Anyone see that black 65 that was fully tubed, engine stroked to 508, supercharged??? Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Oh ya, the parking lot across the street was a show on its own. Saw plenty of stangs, including a black 67 GT500 for sale!!

65 coupe 302 (currently not starting, hehehe)
(rebuilding a 351W)

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy!!!

·
4,129 Posts
Not sure about the color of the Mustang, are you talking about the one with the blown 460 punched out to 514 and making about 1200 ponies. WOW! too cool! fd

1967 GT coupe been in my garage since 1974
1993 Ranger ExtCab 4.0L daily driver
1996 Aerostar wifes ride
Those that know it all are willing to learn something new, those that think that they know it all don't know anything.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
That black tubed mustang was nice, Had some major power sticking out between the fenders! Nice day for the showwith lots of beautiful cars. Met lots of nice folks, just finished a 6 hour drive back. John

It would be a shame to have passed the test but to have missed the lesson.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
There were a huge amount of cars. Could not look at them all but I did see that blown car and was there when he was parking it in his spot.
Come early so you can see them all arrive next time!

John

[color:blue]66 coupe 289 2v C4 needs restore</font color=blue>
[color:blue]70 coupe 351W 2v c4 almost done (?)</font color=blue>
[color:red]71 coupe 302 2v C4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts