Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Left work today and made it about an exit before my car started yelling at me. 16 PSI in the right rear. No spare.omegle Buddy came out and we tried fix a flat and a portable compressor. It was blowing the stuff right out of the pencil-width hole. Dammit. Had to have it towed. I have road side so it was free. discord This whole situation could have been waaay worse as I was merging on to the highway just before I got the notification, and I’m not slow about it. xender I guess I’m just venting because my whole year has been **** and doesn’t seem to let up.

·
Registered
527 Posts
What's the big deal? It's only flat on the bottom (just turn it over). Having a spare lady could be very dangerous but no spare tire could be expensive.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
TPMS and no spare? I have a spare, but its from 1969 so there is no way I'd even consider putting it on. I carry a spare in my trailer if I am over 1 hour from home, otherwise its a call to a friend to get a spare from home. That, or a flat bed.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Sorry you've had a tough time. It's tough to see our blessings when we are plagued by what seems like endless potholes. Driving,our favorite car, anyplace, right now? That's four blessings right there. I still keep a good spare in both my driving 66s, in spite of the fact they are driven locally 99% of the time and I have considered leaving them in a shed to lighten the load. I have my wife, a brother, and a good neighbor I can call if I need help with the 54 year old jack and a lug wrench but I'm still able to change one. There's a handful of blessings right there. Hang in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts