Vintage Mustang Forums banner

My hard drive went clunk! So sad!

423 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mr_Siv 
#1 ·
I've been without a computer since Wednesday. I was saving a drawing to the network when I heard some pretty bad sounds coming from my computer. The drive is toast! Good thing I save all my work stuff to the network, but my personal stuff that I hadn't backed up yet is gone. Oh well, I still remembered my vintage-mustang username and password. My priorities are straight! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

#2 ·
Sorry to hear bout your Hard Drive. I had a scary situation yesterday. I heard a loud clicking coming from the next room in my house. I ran out there and saw my monitor power indication light flashing on and off rapidly. I ran over and unplugged the monitor. I then smelled plastic burning. The scary thing was the monitor and computer were off prior to this montior frying. Im glad that I was home, the thing could have burned down my house if it wasnt unplugged!! Was a nice monitor also. 19' Flat screen, only a year old. Too bad /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.