Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I can't post pics since i have no way to resize them, I will give you guys a link to the site where the pictures are.

It all started in April when I bought the kit from mustangs plus. Then i finally got started when some time freed up. It took a few weeks of slow moving to get it done, with the help of my dad of course. Man, it definatly was not a task to be done by people who have never done an interior before.

Baisically we put in new Andover three point seat belts, new sound deadener under the new carpet, new upholstry and foam, dash cover, and the rest of the parts were painted. Temporarily, the headliner was painted, it will be replaced when all the glass is out for painting.

BIG thanks to California Auto upholstry for doing all the upholstry. They did great work on very difficult seats. She even spent nights and part of a weekend making sure the seats were right. If anyone in the bay area needs an upholstry shop, CHECK THEM OUT.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics
Interior Pics

·
Registered
746 Posts
It looks great! It is a lot of work (just finished ours in the spring ::) Dawn

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
NICE! I wanted to change my interior from "ginger" to black over the summer too, but I doubt it will happen now. :: :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts