Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
The Marti report will give clues to the number of similar cars built. Maybe only the deluxe report gives the number breakdown. Nice find, a 69 Mach 1 is a favorite of many Mustang fans.

Reactions: rpm

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
The 351-4V / 3 speed combo was put into 4,513 sportsroof cars, Traction Lok was installed in 23,673 sportsroofs.

The 3.25 was the only axle ratio you could get with a Traction Lok on the 351-4V engine, it wasn't available on the 2.75 or 3.00.

·
Premium Member
6,703 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Miles rhodes 47

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
The rear end is not rare but I have to believe that a Mach I with a 3 speed manual trans is a rare animal (maybe not in a good way). Nice find - good luck with the car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The rear end is not rare but I have to believe that a Mach I with a 3 speed manual trans is a rare animal (maybe not in a good way). Nice find - good luck with the car.
Thanks, and to be honest I’m gonna drop a 4 speed in there pretty soon, so I was happy it was a 3 speed, instead of an automatic, it will be a lot easier to swap trannys

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.