Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just wanted to tell you that I am now again a proud owner of a 67 Mustang Fastback. It was delivered this morning. THe engine is a 73 or 74 302 3 speed, deluxe interior, both consoles, the body needs work though. Frame rails are fine. 68 front fenders. Also has a lighted pony coral on the front. Now I have my project to work on. Now I can feel proud about restoring a real classic beauty. My 6 year old son already thinking about himself driving in it!
::
Well pictures will be on the way soon.
It looks like that I will be need the crome molding on rear end, Mustang letter , side bagges,front hood crome, right Mirror, and may be some other parts too. The care was full of parts so I still need to go through them all an sort out what I can use and what I will sell. looks like an old 65 bezel with wood grain I saw in the trunk.Maybe more treasures!
oh yes I have to say that I used Dashautoexpress.com to get the car delivered from NH to OHIo and they gave me a 1-10 pick up window. I told them the car was ready for pickup on Monday. They Picked up the car on Tuesday and delivered it this morning. That is by far a fast turn around time. I would recommend them .

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats and have fun. I still can not believe the finger pointing, the turned heads, the thumbs up, the occasional yell I get while driving my 67 fb around.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They just are jealious a true classic muscle car!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I was driving through the park one day where a couple of baseball games were going on. I passed by some young girls probably no more than 13 or 14 years old. They yelled at me "hey man cool car". I just laughed and thought what do they know about cool cars. I think your are right truely a classic.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I was driving through the park one day where a couple of baseball games were going on. I passed by some young girls probably no more than 13 or 14 years old. They yelled at me "hey man cool car". I just laughed and thought what do they know about cool cars. I think your are right truely a classic.
hmmm, Well I was that girl, and they probably know alot. Just because their girls does not mean they don't know what hey like. I'm now 18l and I have a 68 coupe, Looking for a fastback. ::

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
funny story: Friends of my neighbor have 3 girls - lot's of money. For each of their 16th b-days, they chose a car of their choice. One chose a Hummer, one chose a PT Cruiser, and one chose a 67 Mustang Coupe and restored it with her father.

K

·
0 Posts
Nice choice. ::
Now have you started your wish list from all the Mustang cataloques? :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice choice. ::
Now have you started your wish list from all the Mustang cataloques? :)
I need to start going through every thing that was with the car so I can see the back seat. But as for the wish list, yes two new 67 front fenders,all the crome parts, new paint job,fix the right side door,find a turn signal hood, replace the crome dash panels,e-brake handle for now that I can see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts