Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My newest addition to the pit crew is here! OK she's a little young to be working yet but I'll get her trained sonner or latter. :: more photos on my site.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
congratulations!
I'll bet you're looking forward to the many sleepless nights to come! (It's all worth it, as I'm sure you know)

Good luck, enjoy them while they're young - they grow way too fast!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congratulations!! Teach her well!! I do not know where I went wrong but my Daughter ( now 18 years olds ) Likes Camaros??? I guess it could be worse. Anyhow the other post is right, they do grow up so very fast... Enjoy every second.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Congrats,as a father of a 26 year old daughter I wondered where the time went. I know you will make the most of your new baby and you will remember back after 26 years and think the same thing. ;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Congrats again.
What is the mustang to pit crew ratio at now?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.
The ratio is one to one, one stang for me one for her ;) sept I'll have to retor the convert for her.

I'll be interested in that seatbelt conversion thingy. The car seat barely fits with the passenger seat all the way forward but that only allows for 3 of us and there are 4. I may consider modifying a second set of belts for the front seat so she can sit backwards up front.

in other news: Bartlett is having a car show 8/9 saturday and of course landmark is Sunday the 10th.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Best to wait until next year when she can forward face in the car seat. That will free up lots of room so you can move the passenger seat back a bit. I don't let my daughter wear her shoes in the car that way she can't scuff up the seat when she kicks/swings her feet. I got my belts at PepBoys for $15 each and they look pretty darn good and work even better. I may never put those originals back in the rear.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are so right. I remember when you announced shelby to the board. It does not seem like 8 months already. I tried for that name too but the wife said 2 mustangs was enough ::

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah, I joke with my wife that if we have a boy next, his name will be Cobra. (I wouldn't want that) Your life is going to change dramatically, if it hasn't already. I knew that the new girl would take up my time, but never realized how much of it. I was planning on having my Mach done this year...now I'm hoping just to have the body prepped for paint by then...maybe!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts