Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well -- I figure its safe to let the cat outta the bag now since the appraisal went well and the home inspection went well and its pretty much done now except for settlement.

Me and SWMBO finally sold our current home and got a new one which we settle on soon.

Here's my new garage with a house attached for SWMBO and SWMBO(jr).

http://www.dinlocker.com/midlife/house.jpg

When we were pulling out after our home inspection - I glanced over at my new neighbor. Think I'm gonna have a new friend off the bat. Ohh -- if you own this lil puppy and have come to VMF and read this - I'm gonna be your neighbor! ::

http://www.dinlocker.com/midlife/neighbor.jpg

**It has Mach 1 logos and 351 on the shaker assembly**

-Studio-

·
7,023 Posts
Well that's pretty cool.

Congratulations on the new garage. Just don't let SWMBO get any ideas...Like maybe she has some silly idea that she's going to get to park in it or something!

Phil

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Hey that's awesome.
Congrats on the new house!!!

I can definitely relate...
I just had a new neighbor move in and he's got a classic Muastang too!
Always nice to have cool neighbors ::

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Congrats! Wish my neighbor had a Mustang or at least a classic car. They complain when I start up engines after 8:00 pm! ::

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
You got better luck then i do. got a fu**in snot with a infinity g35 that tried to blame me for a pin sized scratch two weeks after he moved in. realy WTF do you think when you see my mustang almost 5 feet away from your car? whatever i guess i gots to live with it for now but not long. congrats on the cool house.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Mustang neighbours are good. I have six less than half a mile away. 65 HT, 66 'vert, 69 Sportsroof, 73 'vert and 84. Not bad, considering that I live in Finland.

But I don't have two car carage :(

Nice neighbour, nice house, I'll bet your SWMBO is nice, too. If she is, please don't tell us, it would be too much.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Looks like a nice place, and having a mustang pal next door makes it all the better !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts