Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i'd let you know that you may want to update your bookmarks, This morning i put up my new site on it's permenant domain (and new hosting site).

The Website addy is:

http://www.desertmustangs.com

The new site contains more write-ups, and comprehensive and organized links to many other write-ups done by others.

My old oboebrian website will still be up for a couple more days before i redo the pages to redirect to the new site.

If you have documented write-ups on a certain aspect of you mustang or auto related activity and wish to host that particular write-up (if you don't have a site) email me and i'll get it up on my site for ya. If you have a write-up on you're own site definitely email me and I'll link to your page.

My email is [email protected]

If you want me to link to your particular webpage, also drop me an email with the link.

I also have a Friend's ride section that i'll set up a page per each of your cars if you want (with pictures and discription/plans)

Thanks all and I hope my site to have a lot of information or be the central hub to find a lot of the info we need to restore our beloved cars.

-obo

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Its about time, LOL

Just kidding!
I'dd add your site when I get back from Albuquerque this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts