Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my next project.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze22kvh/Frankies_65/newseats.jpg

93LX seats with new covers to match my existing interior. While the seats are out I figure I'll put down some insulating material on the floors and firewall to try to keep the cabin a little cooler and quieter as well.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depending on whether they fit the seats I have, I may need to all that guy you told me about last year for a set of seats. Apparently there are a multitude of options for Fox body seats so I ordered what I think I have!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Great choice Frank!

I saw a thread in the mod section not too long ago about adding seat warmers. It looks like a simple add-on. Maybe the heat pad thing would be nice on your back once in awhile. Either way, those look great.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I've got the same planned for my '67 but with the earlier? triangle shaped headrest in place of the 'breadloaf' ones I have. I spoke with a TMI rep and pointed out on his seats what I was combining. I also want to modify my knee bolster to be flush and not a seperate piece. He said he could combine bottoms, tops and headrests to get me the covers I wanted.
I haven't hooked up the lumbar's yet but looking forward to using those also. It's nice to be able to completely recline when you want to.
Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts