Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Wow! impressive job. How bad was it to begin with?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
WOW. :jawdrop: I would also like more details on how you did the front clip replacement. looks like you did a great job. I have a new project car that needs the same type work done, the more informtion I can gather before I start the better.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
:jawdrop: Wow, so that's what the BACK of the dash looks like!

Now that would be some kind of draft. Imagine drivin' down the road with that much open in front of you.
You wouldn't even need the windows down! :horror:

Oh ya, you'd be missing the front wheels...oh and the engine... and the suspension...:rofl:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I can't wait till the front clip on my car gets to that point, but I will be taking lots of pictures. The shop says they are going to build the new clip on the ground in order to keep it square and then add it to the car....I can't wait to see that.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Boy, you guys that take rough coupes and go through so much work impress the heck out of me. (Lemondrop also comes to mind) While I cringe at the amount of work you are willing to expend on a coupe, I'm glad that these rough cars fell into hands that are ultimately more compassionate than mine.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The story... My 67 was built on 4-20-67 ;) and has a DSO #37 which is Rochester, NY. The heart of the snow belt area. I live in the Buffalo area and very aquanted with rust repair of this area.

The ultimate thinking is not how you are going to do the build, Its how the factory did it in the first place...

I just started the site so more pics to come

1 - 9 of 9 Posts