Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dropped my renewal check in the mail box.

My renewal check is my vote of confidence for the MCA. They deserve to be respected for what they have done to help the hobby.

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
Whatever this MCA is, it sure gets a lot of attention. I'm still unsure as to what it is.

-bob

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
i too will continue to support the MCA....maybe some of you don't care if they made a mustang past 1973, but i want my 8 year old son and step daughter to have the choice to buy a new (rwd) mustang off the lot or not...MCA seems to have some pull with ford and the mustang program...my hat off to you pprince.... withh all the MCA bashing going on here it's nice to someone saying a good word for the MCA...... jace

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Thanks, it's nice to hear good things said about the club. As many members know, we're doing the best we can right now considering the problems that we've been facing the last several months as changes are made, but we can do better and we will.

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I don't see this group bashing MCA (whatever that is) as a whole. What I see is some good natured ribbing. It seems that whatever/whoever MCA is, they have some problems these days that at least one VMFer is all about trying to fix. It also sounds like this MCA has a good president (is it a country?) who is trying to fix some things, but is being fought by that part of MCA which resists change, even if it means costing them support.

Basing, certainly not. Sometimes it's good to get some criticism.

However, I still wanna know what this MCA thing is... not only does it get attention, it gets controversy!

:)

-bob

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
Ummm, no, MCA is only in its 26th year so you can't pin those events on us. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts