Vintage Mustang Forums banner

201 - 220 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #201 (Edited)
Spoke with my builder Corey and my interior guy again yesterday. The car should be painted ANY DAY! Corey found a few spots on the rear passenger fender he was not happy with. They are fixed now and the primer is curing again. Once it's done it will be final block and paint. Finally.

The interior guy is going to put together the time schedule for going forward. He will do what he can without getting in the way of the other work. Corey has gotten with the mechanic on the drive train install and wiring. I have an AAW wiring kit so hopefully that will not be too big of a deal. There is a Ride Tech distributor in Baton Rouge who wants to go through the suspension and will install the control system. They want to use the car as a display once it's complete and for a few trade shows. I am soooooo ready for this to be finished. The hardest part is doing all this from so far away. I'm very thankful to have Corey to work with as I have been out of the country for the majority of the build.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks great! My projects are much smaller but I also have a list I want to get done for this years cruisin on the coast otherwise my i6 may not make it from Ruston :/ Keep the updates coming!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Looks great! My projects are much smaller but I also have a list I want to get done for this years cruisin on the coast otherwise my i6 may not make it from Ruston :/ Keep the updates coming!

Thanks. This car started out as a I6 car. The long list of stuff I wanted to do for cruising the coast is what got this started! Lol. Good Luck.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Works been busy. I work in the Oil and Gas industry and was laid off last week. I should have a bit of time to finish up some stuff. I hope I don't have to much time though. She is finally painted. I'll take some more pics and post them up once it is assembled more.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Last one today. The Engine, transmission, brake lines and fuel lines will be installed next week. Then it's cut and polish the paint and hopefully continue assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice build! I'm from Lafayette and have a 67 coupe that my dad, brother, and I built. Drove it out to cruisin the coast last 6ear and it was a blast. Hope to see you out there this year!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
Thanks. It's is off to the engine builder to have the engine, transmission, brake lines, fuel lines and the wiring completed. Hopefully I'll have new pictures to share soon.

201 - 220 of 238 Posts