Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
13,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to Mark for winning Best of Show at our show today. Kent will have some pix up soon (hopefully, thanks Kent!!) of the show. I think there were 13 VMFers there. Thanks to all who came out and made the show a winner.
Stan

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Hey, I just noticed how you describe your location. Brings back memories, Back in '66 right after my father retired from the army we moved to Sacramento and we were not doing very well economically, we (the family) picked tomatoes to help make ends meet, it was a dirty job and it seemed to take forever to fill one box and it paid practically nothing. It gave me a better prospective about migrant farm workers. I never want to do it again but would if I had to. I am glad that someone is doing it :)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Mark George is one of the real STAND UP guys on this formum. His integrity and willingness to help others goes without saying. Mark has owned that 65 fastback for over 20 years and the quality and attention to detail is readily apparent. Congratulations Mark - you are someone DEFINITELY deserving of an award.....

randy

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Thanks guys, It was a great show BAMA put on and doing well in show just icing on cake. I must say watching the members put on this show it was amazining to me what a group this is not just a couple of workers but seemed like all memebership was working in some capacity really refreshing to see!

Oh yea couldn't of done anything without Bill Gearhardt coming through with loner rad cap.

I can truly say I go to so few shows I really just go to hang with the guys and had great VMF turn out IMO. Now if I can only make it 4 weeks the Mini-Nats will be here, hope lot of you can make it.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts