Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lost our St Bernard earlier this summer, and my dear wifes likes dogs like i like cars.
So today she found 2 rough Collie pups, females, now comes the battle of naming them.
We have a Yorkie named Boomer....(very naughty dog)
I want Torino, Edsel, Lincoln, Cuda, or something cool like these. I'm up against my darling 8 year old daughter, who wants Princess, or Daisy.

Looking for suggestions.

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
Pantera and Mangusta? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Greta and Rachel. There your 2 names.
You will love it. You can call them Gert and Ra for short

·
Incorporated Sell Out
17,130 Posts
How about Priss and Saber.

History of the names: Priss is a female rock singer that also belongs to an elite fighting force called the Night Sabers....and they off course fight Boomers.

Just a little Japanesse anime there /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
franks and beans franks and beans!!!!

have you seen my ball??

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
cave in to your daughter..*LOL*....Princess and Daisy it is

G

·
0 Posts
when naming a group of dogs, always think of famous groups. In the case of to ladies, Laverne and shirley. Thelma, and louise. mary and ashley.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Maybe you should put in on and let the highest bidder name em! Wouldn't be the first time!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Soap and water, when they lick their dinner plates clean you can be sure they were cleaned with soap and water.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
I've got a puppy named Torino and when I tell people they always say "Oh as in Gran Torino?" (Actually they usually say Grand Torino and I have to bite my lip and look away.) My response is usually something like "Yes but before EGR restrictions" and then I walk off. Makes for great fun and confusion.

Anyway how about Droptop and Fastback for names?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
How's about "Jezebel" and "Lucifer" . . . both Biblical names . . . and when they are mis-behaving, you have only God to blame . . . /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

(Oh, the VMF police are going to get me for this one . . . /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif )

Rick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts