Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow that is sharp lookin! Congrats, gotta be a nice feeling. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you, and you too awhtx. That pic is something of a preview as the painter dudes have to wet sand and buff or something next Wednesday. I did just about everything else. It has a half dozen or so unique features to it, some obvious and some not so very. My daughter (Pro photographer) will be taking pics of it maybe next weekend and I'll show & tell on them.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Beautiful...looking forward to the pro pics and the story!

John

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Worth the wait! Love the solid blue color and stance. Looking forward to seeing photos of the other details! Now, enjoy her out on the road!

·
Registered
548 Posts
"... and nothing fell off it." LOL.
Look great and love the picture. I'm sure you'll truly enjoy touring through the NC hill country.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Stopped in front of an old country store on a test drive and took this.
Dude, I'm so sorry we here on the VMF Forum let you down - but after 10 years, I can't believe none of us told you about; "THE RULE".

Pg 1, Regulation #2 of the:1965 to 1970 Mustang - Permissible Modifications handbook:

Mustang owners shall use no aftermarket wheels on any street registered 1965 to 1970 Mustang regardless of body and accessory codes and country of residence - with the permissible exception of any variant of; "Torque Thrust" design. The fine is confiscation and crushing of the offending vehicle...

Get that car out of site before a Mustang Union Official see's it...

BTW, rule #1, Modification of front suspension shall be executed to include the; "Arning/Shelby" drop. The holes must be left visible and presented to any Union official upon request. Fine up to $10,000 and/or impound of the offending vehicle for up to one year.

Two thumbs up!!!

·
Premium Member
5,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude, I'm so sorry we here on the VMF Forum let you down - but after 10 years, I can't believe none of us told you about; "THE RULE".

Pg 1, Regulation #2 of the:1965 to 1970 Mustang - Permissible Modifications handbook:

Mustang owners shall us no aftermarket wheels on any street registered 1965 to 1970 Mustang regardless of body and accessory codes and country of residence - with the permissible exception of any variant of; "Torque Thrust" design. The fine is confiscation and crushing of the offending vehicle...

Get that car out of site before a Mustang Union Official see's it...

BTW, rule #1, Modification of front suspension shall be executed to include the; "Arning/Shelby" drop. The holes must be left visible and presented to any Union official upon request. Fine up to $10,000 and/or impound of the offending vehicle for up to one year.

Two thumbs up!!!
LOL. Guess I'm in all sorts of violations then...wait til you see what I've done to this, that, and the other stuff too. I have two sets of those Cragar Eliminator 500's (hard to find in 15" proper bolt pattern these days), and two different "looks" for them as well. The Arning/Shelby drop holes are there though...

Thanks for commenting, especially since I know you're not a big fan of Frankenstein cars. They aren't for everyone and I understand that.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Thanks for commenting, especially since I know you're not a big fan of Frankenstein cars. They aren't for everyone and I understand that.
My car is a total Frankenstein, I don't even cover the sutures, also went rogue on my wheels ;o) I chose a context for mine but I love your "context" it looks great...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts