Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the roof sheet metal where the upper louvers/scoops bolt into on the 1967/68 fastback mustangs. I need both the LH and RH sides. They can be new or used. Maybe even cut out of a damaged/rusted panel. They don't need to be perfect because they are getting transplanted in a 1995 Mustang. Email me for a picture to show exactly what I need and where to cut it. I do not need any of the quarter panel.

I would also be interested in the inside vent controls. I have the exterior vents but need the rest of parts to make them functional
Jerry Crowe
Columbus Ohio
[email protected]

2,402 Posts
Take a look at Vintage1967's post in the 67-68 parts for sale section.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts