Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neeed someone to help me fix my issues from not driving my 66'couple V8 enough. As a result I have soft brakes, loose steering, sluggish acceleration, tranny fluid leaks. Car runs but just need to have these nuisances fixed so I can go back to enjoying my car. Would prefer a backyard, weekend type ford knowledgeable person. Recommendations on experienced shops are also welcomed. I'm in Long Beach so would appreciate suggestions near me please! :wink:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I've know Rick at Gordon's Automotive for many years and trust him. Look him up in Bellflower. Tell him Clint sent you if decide to talk to him.

Good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other suggestions in the Long Beach area for a smaller local mechanic or weekend mechanic wanting to make a few extra bucks for helping me get my ride cleaned, tuned and running smoothly. Not major work, cars runs now - just need the carburetor cleaned and tuned and the transmission leak to stop. Maybe someone that knows brakes too to make sure my 4 wheel discs are stopping on a dime.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I might be able to help you out at some point. I'm in the SFV though.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,961 Posts
Here is another one to try. The owners name is Paul and we work with him often on the cars they work with.

Mustangs and Fast Fords OC - 3001 S Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92707 - Phone: (714) 850-1500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts