Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really wanting to get the Fastback on the road and have some many odds and ends that are stopping me.

1..Headers won't bold up as the scatter shield is stopping them from sitting flat (need trimming) and Engine is not sitting in the motor mounts.

2..Wiring harness is not connected up.
3..Paxton is on, but not connected.
4..Drive shaft is not connected
5..Need to get fluids in the car, transmission, and rear end.
6..Brakes need plumbing and master cylindar needs installed
7..Gas lines need plumbing
8..Total control Rack is mounted, but tie rod ends are not installed and steering column is not connected
9..Interior is done, but not in the car.

There are so many little things that keep me from the big things and work as me so consumeed that I just can't get time to get it done. I want to hire the remaining work to get it on the road and just don't want to get my head knocked off on the work. Are there mustang type guys that do this or would it best to take it to a shop. Any one know someone or a place that can do a bit of everything. I have a trailer, but don't want to haul the car around to different places. I think I have the required tools and the parts, but just don't have the time.

Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated. This is not a show car, but I want it on the road.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Larry...

Just got some time since the New Year...How would you like to move forward on this. Would you like to come by and see the stang to let me know what you think or do I need to brin it to you??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts