Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filed a fraud claim with paypal for some running boards i bought on ebay with paypal. after waiting close to a month got an email today from paypal that they need an appraisel from someone describing the condition of what i was sent.

i bought a pair of factory 2004 ford ranger running boards for my truck. they were listed as "new" with only 300 miles of use. what i got was a pair that was filled with rust flakes and everytime i move the rails rust flakes fall out of the bottom mounting holes and move around inside them.
also one has a rust spot starting on the top by the black plastic. hardly what i consideer "new" and they are just going to get worse

the seller is one of the most ignorant individuals i have ever encountered and he wrote "Go F Yourself " in my feedback and called me a loser and deadbeat and said for the $169.50 i paid i should be happy with what i got........

anyways i have to get an appraisel by someone on the condition of these. i need it in ten days also. should i just try a body shop? i have no clue where i should go.
thanks
russ

·
Registered
131 Posts
Factory Ford parts? Take it to a Ford dealer. Their shop people should be able to provide you with all the info you need on the condition/appraisel of your Ford parts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I hope you have good luck with your claim as I had two fraud claims denied by ebay. They seem to find a way out of not paying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts