Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PO of my 66FB project removed all interior brackets, including the welded in brackets. If anyone has a 65 or 66FB project and has the time, I would appreciate measurements for the rear fold down seat brackets. Flade had posted this photo a few days ago.
I need the following measurements;
1. distance between brackets and wheel well
2. distance between front bracket rear bolt hole to rear bracket hole
3. distance between both brackets side to side
Thanks in advance...ain't projects great....!!
Floor2_LI (2).jpg

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
IIRC when I did mine, there were indents in the floor pan where your 2 forward mounts install. Once those are tacked, you can lay the tray in and get your points for the rear tabs to mount.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
I can only get you the front bracket to rear bracket measurement as I moved the inner wheel well in slightly.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'll look for the indents but I don't have the rear tray or fold down since I plan on fabricating my own rear shelf similar to the Shelby fiberglass ones.
Huntingky, I would appreciate the front to rear bracket measurements. I want to put them in the stock location in case the next owner wants to go back to stock layout.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Thanks guys. I'll look for the indents but I don't have the rear tray or fold down since I plan on fabricating my own rear shelf similar to the Shelby fiberglass ones.
Huntingky, I would appreciate the front to rear bracket measurements. I want to put them in the stock location in case the next owner wants to go back to stock layout.
Here are couple photos. If they don't give you what you need, let me know. I will be in and out of the shop once the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Double sent one. These measurements are from one side to other, same spot on both brackets to give you distance between.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts