Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are having a killer deal on the Granada calipers, otherwise known as a "sale". $16 each caliper, plus an $11 core charge. I just picked mine up today for my swap which I will be finishing up this week.

Just thought I should pass the good news.

Speaking of good news, I had this weird guy come up to me today while I was waiting to cross the street. He comes over to me holding out a mini looking bible type thing and says "Good News?" I don't know what "good news" he was referring too, but I wasn't about to stick around and find out. I bet he just wanted to tell me about the good deal on calipers at NAPA /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Dave......

you're like Dr. Frankenstein creating the monster!!!!!

Where the heck you doing all of this work?!?!?!

heck that is a steal!!!

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,252 Posts
What? You mean you're not going with the 99 Mustang calipers setup? They'd sure go well with that Taurus rack wouldn't they..hint, hint.
I don't suppose they're having a sale on rotors are they? I bought one 2 years ago for $30 at Advance. Went back recently to pick up another and the price was $62. WTF? Granada rotors doubled in price in 2 years? Yeesh.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
You are making out like a bandit!!! Lucky dog you /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I'm not going to complain though. Mine are mounted up and paid for. Only thing they have to do now is stop the car, LOL!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts