Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original radiator out of my 1965 K-code San Jose car (C4ZE Y2 12/64) needs to be gone through, but because of its value and rarity, I'm holding off getting it done until I can locate a shop with a reputation for good work and honesty. I can't think of a better source for recommendations than members of this forum and will appreciate any suggestions for a shop with a good track record working with owners of collector cars. I'm in the Pasadena area of So. Cal., but I'll gladly travel out of the area for the right shop. Thanks much for any recommendations. Evans.

·
Registered
1970 Ford Mustang Convertible
11 Posts
Subbed since I need to do the same with my radiator as well, i'm in the Westlake Village area.

·
Registered
1970 Ford Mustang Convertible
11 Posts
Well there is a radiator shop that I know of out in Simi Valley where I think I will take my radiator to get re-cored. It is called, Commercial Radiator Services and it is located at 864 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065. But I am having a problem with my power steering control valve at the moment...so that has to be taken care of first. I will ask my mechanic where he recommends I should go and will keep you updated.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just had mine cleaned out (yesterday!) at Radiator Works- 18255 Parthenia St, Northridge, CA 91325 - The guy that runs the shop is named Marshall and he did a nice job on mine. It was my first time using them and they were fast, reasonable and were cool to talk to about cars they've worked on.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just had mine cleaned out (yesterday!) at Radiator Works- 18255 Parthenia St, Northridge, CA 91325 - The guy that runs the shop is named Marshall and he did a nice job on mine. It was my first time using them and they were fast, reasonable and were cool to talk to about cars they've worked on.
Thanks, Gus!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well there is a radiator shop that I know of out in Simi Valley where I think I will take my radiator to get re-cored. It is called, Commercial Radiator Services and it is located at 864 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA 93065. But I am having a problem with my power steering control valve at the moment...so that has to be taken care of first. I will ask my mechanic where he recommends I should go and will keep you updated.
Glad you found a shop. Please let me know how it works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts