Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, I need some help if you can..

My name is Josep and I am in Ibiza island, Spain.
I am also in the VMF and you probably have seen some of my posts there.
I own a 66 California Mustang Hardtop. I was looking around for a convertible and found one that fitted my budget. The car looks to be in Long Island, Township, NJ. I am looking for someone that can go there and check the car for me. If you know someone close to the place, or do know someone that could go there and check the car, I would be very grateful, I will pay of course for the service.! If your reports are good, then I will start the purchase process, and shipment of the car to Spain. But need to know the rust condition of the car and general condition of it. I know you are people that really know how to inspect these cars, so I am asking for your help.
So, if you think you can do it or just know someone that can do the inspection for me I would very happy.! Seller asked for $15500. I offered him $11500 and he came back with $12500 which I think is fine for me if the car is OK. So I'm in your hands.! Can you please help.?
Here's the link for the car:
https://classiccars.com/listings/view/926374/1965-ford-mustang-for-sale-in-long-beach-twp-new-jersey-08008?utm_medium=email&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=buyer-inquiry-confirmation

Let me know what you think and if you or someone confident can do it, I can PayPal you when you need.

Thanks very much,

Josep
[email protected]

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
815 Posts
Do you like 6 cylinders? I'm not big fan of them personally. Hopefully you can fond someone to go over and inspect it carefully for extreme rust. I'm sure someone here lives close by. Best of luck!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Wes, you're right, I have forgotten the possibility of buying it.

Josep

1 - 7 of 7 Posts