Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can I use to service my 66 convertible top motor reservoir with. The shop manual says Rotunda Automatic Transmission Fluid, but it looks like it has hydraulic jack fluid (yellowish clear color) in it now. I had to change one of the top cylinders and want to refill the reservoir. If I need to use the Automatic Transmission Fluid, how can I flush the system out. Please advise.



<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by marksrs on 03/05/01 10:45 PM (server time).</FONT></P>
1 - 2 of 2 Posts