Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Larry. I am an owner of of website that offers Classic Cars for sale by private owners. All About Detail All listings are free. All listing are by-inviation-only. All cars are high end. All listings are within 250 miles of my location, Central PA. Our real business is Classic Car Brokering. A recent road trip turned up a genuine T5 (German Sold). It could easily be a driver but to be a 2 or #1 will require a complete restoration. All parts are there. The car is registered. My problem is, I need to give the seller a reasonable price. Please comment with estimated prices for this very rare Mustang.

·
Registered
194 Posts
pprince, Have you actually clicked on the link? On what planet is that spam? He's asking for our help on pricing a car.

As for the value of a T5 Mustang, it's hard to tell. As with all classic Mustangs, it's probably going to come down to how well equipped it is. For example, is it a plane jane, 6 cyl, automatic coupe, with no options, and standard wheel covers... or is it a K code, GT package, factory a/c, styled steel wheels, fastback.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
All good points... Including the spam point of view!! I'm with prince, if your first post promotes your classic car related business, you're a spammer.
It's a pretty decent site.

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
At least it's well written spam! Not like the usual broken English ones we get!
"I have one Shelby, how much for to sell. EFI spring stick rims click here."

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ok, so he's promoting his company. He does have some nice cars in the project cars section. But he is still asking for our help, and judging from his website and the cars for sale, I still think that he is genuine about asking for help. It's just that he was a bit over the top. He should have just put his website as a sig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts